We are seeking to appoint an experienced Duty Team Manager to manager our Children and Families Direct service.
We are seeking to appointment an experienced duty team manager.
Team Manager – Screening Team
- Can manage a busy screening team located within a duty and screening service
- Managing and overseeing all initial contacts and referrals that come into the screening service
- The screening service is operated by 6 experienced Family support workers who work closely with the duty team in managing initial contacts and referrals. The manager needs to be able to sign off all contacts and understand thresholds for work coming into social care.
- The manager needs to make decisions on when to move a case into section 47 child protection processes/cic processes and ensure an appropriate response is provided that meets the need of the child and family.
- An ability to work under pressure and to support the duty function
- An ability to support and manage FSW and duty staff at the front end of the service
- An ability to work in partnership with other agencies and work positively with colleagues and other professionals
- An ability to manage caseloads, performance, and monitor timescales for initial assessments.
- Promote positive team culture and contribute to wider agenda as appropriate.
For more information please contact Sophie on 01992 513777 (Option 3) or by email Sophie.Atkinson@evergoodassociates.co.uk