Team Manager South Locality
• Demonstrable evidence of Management Development
• Post qualification and evidence of diverse practice in a front line children’s social care setting with Child Protection, Children in Care and Children in Need services.
• Management experience of recruitment, performance, appraisal and direct responsibility for operational staff.
• High level budget management and audit skills.
• Detailed knowledge of childcare legislation, statutory guidance and policy, South West regional safeguarding procedures, and court procedures relevant to the work of Children’s Services.
• Knowledge and understanding of national and local performance indicators and targets, and in managing performance and quality within service delivery.
• Knowledge and understanding of current thinking and developments in research and methodology.
• Demonstrable commitment to equality and diversity.
• Demonstrable leadership skills, credibility and integrity and change management skills.
• Computer literacy, performance management skills and the skills necessary to work with information management systems.
• Knowledge of good supervisory practice.
• Ability to produce and present detailed and complex reports and to understand, interpret and provide complex information.
• Ability to organise and prioritise work appropriately and to work flexibly under pressure to both self-determined and prescribed deadlines.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Qualified Social Worker and registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Previous management experience
Working with Evergood Associates offers you a number of benefits including:
Your own dedicated specialist consultantAccess to the widest variety of social work jobs across local authorities and private organisations throughout the UKReliable Payroll run on a weekly basisFree DBS and compliance service£150 recommend a friend scheme
If you would like to find out more, apply for this position or enquire about similar roles please call the Social Care Team on 01992 513 777 ext 3 or send your CV and contact details to SocialCare@evergoodassociates.co.uk